September 30, 2023
September 30, 2023
A win at the London Wine Competition is an endorsement from a judging panel that is made up of London’s top Masters of Wine, Sommeliers, and wine buyers. For brands, it is a nod to how well the wine will be perceived in the market and a clear indication to trade to stock those wines. It will encourage trade to hand-sell the wines to its end consumer with confidence as they were judged on the key merits of value, package, and quality. Winning the London Wine Competition award is the very first step. We provide you with extensive tools to make the most of your awards.
1. Make sure your bottles stand out with LWC bottle stickers here.
2. Use our Press Template to create your own press release. Send it to your distributors, importers, retailers, and end consumers.
3. Display your LWC certificates and medal logos. Ensure that all the retailers, importers, and distributors you work with have access to your LWC logos and certificates. Help them create your point-of-sale materials with your winning medal logo.
4. Share your win on social media with the below hashtags to get RTs from us and our partners.
Hashtag: #LondonWineCompetition Instagram and Twitter: @londoncomps
5. Show off your win at Tastings. Show the on-trade you mean business at generic tastings by displaying the easily recognizable logo prominently.
6. Tell the World: It may seem obvious but it works. Write a blog post listing your successes, and a news release for your regular clients, and suggest your generic body does the same. Include the results in your customer newsletters, and place the news prominently on your website. Send us your press release and we will send it to our media partners and also post it on BTN and BevRoute.
7. Send us your bottle pictures with LWC medal stickers or videos with LWC medal stickers and we will promote them on our social media.
8. Send us your brand story with bottle pictures with LWC medal stickers and we will post it on the London Drinks Guide and On-Trade magazine. The story must be unique and good for our magazine's audience and is subject to approval from the editor.
9. Send your medal sticker rolls to your importer and distributor trade partners and retailers.