22 Feb, 2024
18-19 March 2024
10 April 2024
4 March 2024
London Wine Competition rewards wines that are made well, taste great, offer excellent value for money, and stand out on the shelf with their original packaging. Winning LWC Gold is a mark of distinction for brands that are recognized by the trade. They understand the criteria used to judge the wines and the strong panel that has assessed them, creating confidence in the winning brands.
Being part of the Beverage Trade Network carries a number of significant benefits for competition winners. Beverage Trade Network is one of the leading global platforms connecting distilleries with importers, distributors, and retailers globally. It acknowledges the profile of the wines in the eyes of the trade and helps in promoting your brands to importers and distributors globally.
1. Raise your brand’s profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers.
2. Instill confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your Wines as LWC rates Wines by the key criteria of value, package, and quality.
3. Scores Feedback: Get your score breakdown by each criterion.
4. Give the consumer a sense and stamp of approval in your winning brands.
5. Display your win on your bottles with medal stickers.
6. Get free professional tasting notes and shelf talker templates.
7. Get a medal certificate for your products.
8. Winners get unparalleled global reach via the BTN network which also includes Bartender Business magazine. See the Winning Impact for your brands.
9. Winners will be showcased and promoted on BTN's business drinks magazine - On-Trade focusing on restaurants, bars, pubs, and hotels in the UK.
10. Winners to be showcased and promoted on BTN's UK consumer drinks magazine - London Drinks Guide.